Plan for my family's welfare should I die prematurely
Address my estate tax liability concerns
Replace my income should I become disabled
Ensure care for a special needs child
Plan for Long Term Care needs
Learn more about a particular kind of insurance product
Provide a legacy
Save money safely with respectable returns
Obtain more liability protection
Improve coverage on my physical assets
Assess my existing insurance program(s)
Plan for my family's welfare should I die Prematurely - Back to Topics
- Planning for your family’s financial welfare, in the event of the premature death of a breadwinner, is the most common and obvious reason that life insurance is purchased. We are happy to discuss this need with you in order to determine the right amount of insurance and the right mix of product to insure your family’s income needs in the near term and for years to come.
Address my estate tax liability concerns - Back to Topics
- Estate Planning is an important concern to many of our clients. From the complex web of laws, rules and regulations related to federal and state taxes to the basic use of trusts to protect assets and to carry out your wishes, we have the experts and products to help you to achieve your goals.
Replace my income should I become disabled - Back to Topics
- You are wise to recognize that your most valuable asset is your income earning ability. Should you become disabled, you may lose man years of income. (potentially millions of dollars). How will you possibly replace this? We can assess your situation with you and provide you with long term disability quotes that will meet your needs.
Ensure care for a special needs child - Back to Topics
- Children with Special needs force us to understand what is important in life. At the same time, parents of special needs children are faced with all kinds of challenges - emotionally and financially. Planning ahead for life’s unpredictability can help to give parents more peace of mind. From wills and trusts to life insurance planning, parents want to make sure that they are doing all that they can to ensure that their family members are well cared for no matter what.
Plan for long term care needs - Back to Topics
- As the cost of Long Term Care skyrockets every year, you recognize that this is something that you should at least investigate for you and your spouse, for your parents or in-laws or for others. You may have had an experience with a parent or grandparent and you realize that you want to do everything possible to ensure that your loved ones are well cared for, in the style that you are accustomed to and that others do not suffer financially as a result.
Learn more about a particular type of insurance product - Back to Topics
- If you have been putting off your insurance planning matters because you really don’t understand the maze of options that may be available to you and how they should be applied, then you have come to the right place. We will be happy to assess your unique situation and then explain the available products and how they might apply to your situation.
Provide a legacy - Back to Topics
- You intend for your descendants to benefit from your hard work and success. How do you ensure that your children, grandchildren or charitable beneficiaries will receive maximum financial benefits when you die? The answer is proper estate planning and life insurance. There is no other product that can leverage current dollars in to future benefits as well as life insurance does.
Save money safely with respectable returns - Back to Topics
- Certain products can provide very effective long term savings features while providing significant death benefits. Cash values grow tax-deferred, can be accessed tax free or can be left alone as a safety and to help promote continued increases in life insurance death benefits. No savings account, CD or other standard market products can provide this level of flexibility.
Obtain more liability protection- Back to Topics
- You have achieved a high level of success and you want to ensure that you don’t lose it all in the event of a third party lawsuit. If you haven’t looked at your property and liability insurance for some time, now is the time to do it.
Improve coverage on my physical assets - Back to Topics
- You have achieved a high level of success and you want to ensure that you don’t lose it all in the event of a catastrophic event or accident. If you haven’t looked at your property and liability insurance for some time, now is the time to do it. You will be surprised about what you may be missing.
Assess my existing insurance program(s) - Back to Topics
- Most people tend to tuck their insurance policies in a file and forget about it. It is good to have an expert review your policies periodically and to work with you to see if they adequately protect all that is important to you. We are happy to provide a complimentary review of your current insurance policies.
Other - Back to Topics
- If there is something that you would like to speak with us about, do not hesitate to let us know. Everyone has questions and we love to work with you to find the answers. Let us know what we can help you with.